Re the bathroom shower issue, last time a guy took photos of my bog on the day that work was to start, then left saying work would start the following day (about three weeks ago), they never came back!...
...until today, the sales Rep this time, when I told her about the previous incident, she said, I wasn't in and they put a card through my door...she lied...I was in and they never put a card through my door...then she said that work will start on the 8th October (day of Starmer by-election) but said they need to do a deep clean of my bathroom before work can comence. Of course I took offence (I guess I was meant to) and told her so as my bog is reasonably clean (for a bloke), then she asked look do you want the shower fitted or not? Now that you ask...no...was my reply!
...until today, the sales Rep this time, when I told her about the previous incident, she said, I wasn't in and they put a card through my door...she lied...I was in and they never put a card through my door...then she said that work will start on the 8th October (day of Starmer by-election) but said they need to do a deep clean of my bathroom before work can comence. Of course I took offence (I guess I was meant to) and told her so as my bog is reasonably clean (for a bloke), then she asked look do you want the shower fitted or not? Now that you ask...no...was my reply!